The industry has written minimum standards for carpet, upholstery and other cleaning procedures. Our services exceed these standards.
The IICRC S001-1994 Standard Reference Guide for Professional On-Location Cleaning of Textile Floor Covering Materials, states that certain procedures need to take place for proper cleaning. Vacuuming, pre-treatment and conditioning, extraction, nap setting and dry time are essential elements to obtain proper results.
- Carpet Cleaning
Wet and Dry (Host) Systems
- Upholstery Cleaning, Furniture, Walls and Partitions
- Drapery Cleaning
- Carpet Sales and Installation
- Carpet Repair
- Complete Fire, Flood, Mold and Smoke Damage Experts
(Through affiliated companies)
Other Services Available:
(Through our Affiliated Companies)
- Janitorial Services
- Pest Control (MTB Pest Control)
- Window Cleaning
- Hardwood Floor Maintenance
- Construction Clean-Up
- Graffiti Removal
- Leather Furniture (repairs, etc.)
24-Hour Service – Other Services available upon request!